Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

PitaPata Dog tickers

PitaPata Dog tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, April 6, 2009

The Way We Were

Because culture is VERY important for Martin and I (Kekoa is literally making a new race- I mean, have you ever heard of a Vietnapino kid??? Hahaha) we decided that we wanted our children to learn where BOTH parents' heritage came from. Which is why you will often see me in an Ao Dai, and Martin in a Barong Tagolog or a Lawa Lawa beating on the Toere drums.

Going through our pictures tonight, I came across a few from a performance we did in June- already 1 month pregnant with Kekoa. I want Kekoa to look at these and say, "Wow my parents were really cool." Or how about, "My mom was a beautiful dancer." :)

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

1 comment:

DODGERGURL said...

omg your kids are so beautiful.....