My baby is walking!!!! I don't know whether to celebrate her milestone or just bawl my eyes out. My baby is soon going to be a toddler and then... no more baby. :( Why do they have to grow so fast? I really am still trying to patent that bubble that keeps them this small and babyish... forever. :)
And thank goodness I caught her very first steps on film. *SIGH* This will soon become my very favorite thing to watch.
Oh, and make sure you catch the second vid where her BIG BROTHER decides to kick her down. Ahhhh... sibling rivalry. And so it begins.




4 comments:
So CUTE!!! The girls are going to die when they see this!
And you know what, I can't wait for the day that Malia is running... cuz I'm gonna teach her how to run to her brother, and do a flying kick at him ninja style for all the times that he smacked/kicked/hit/punched her.
NAUGHTY boy!! :)
I love those babies!!
Lmao! That's all she needs really... A lesson or a class in the Charlene Moncrief method of self defense. She'll be taking creepy guys twice her size down in no time!
Seriously... that boy better watch his back. "A woman scorned..." (or punched/hit/kicked/smacked)
:)
LOL koa's bad. this is a video of malia walking but koa is stealing the show in the second video lol.
Post a Comment