Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

PitaPata Dog tickers

PitaPata Dog tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, July 18, 2011

The Speed Demon Duo

Koa and Malia LOVE to race their little ride on cars up and down our front entry way. For one thing, its a nice, long stretch of hardwood floor so they can run real smoothly... not to mention quickly! Secondly, they have a lot of space near their playroom so they're not having to lug those things very far.

But the most important thing about these two little speedsters is that I have begun to notice that recently, its brought them together in actual play. And I am not talking parallel, you play over there, I play here, but we're doing the same thing, kind of play. I'm talking, actual dual interaction play.

This is the stuff that warms a Mother's heart... to see her two babies being nice to each other and *gasp* lovingly making each other happy. :)

Kekoa racing up and down... thank goodness for a quick shutter!
Photobucket
Photobucket

Malia not as mobile, but getting there!
Photobucket
Photobucket

Crrrrrraaaaash!!!
Photobucket

Being a great big brother and helping Sissy get to where she needs to go. :)
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: