Martin & Grace + 1 crazy dog + 1 rambunctious little boy + 1 adorable baby girl= fun stories to make you laugh and pics to make you smile!
LMAO koa. I love how he responds to high five, more, lights (not in this video), and bye bye.
What a messy, messy baby! So, which parent got stuck cleaning that disaster, and how long did it take you? :) I love my godson!!
hahaha... yeah, now if only koa can actually SAY things other than just hand motions!! :)and guess who cleaned?? BOTH koa AND the mess?? thats ok, its all part of parenthood! (or at least parenthood to koa!!)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
LMAO koa. I love how he responds to high five, more, lights (not in this video), and bye bye.
What a messy, messy baby! So, which parent got stuck cleaning that disaster, and how long did it take you? :) I love my godson!!
hahaha... yeah, now if only koa can actually SAY things other than just hand motions!! :)
and guess who cleaned?? BOTH koa AND the mess?? thats ok, its all part of parenthood! (or at least parenthood to koa!!)
Post a Comment