Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

PitaPata Dog tickers

PitaPata Dog tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, July 9, 2010

Malia's Hair!

Malia's hair has grown!! Everyone comments on how much hair she has, but Mommy knows better. I know that quite a bit has fallen out, as is normal with many newborns.

But despite the fall out, what she has left has grown long enough to have a baby hair bow put in. Oh my, I never thought that I would be all about the girly, cutesy hairbows, but I have to admit, she does look pretty cute with it in her hair. :)

"Mommy, why do I feel something funny on my head?"
Photobucket

"What's a hairbow?"
Photobucket

"Well, whatever it is, I don't like it. Its making you laugh at me."
Photobucket

Getting irritated...
Photobucket

To just plain hating it!!! So much like her Mommy- a dislike for girly things! :)
Photobucket

No comments: