Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

PitaPata Dog tickers

PitaPata Dog tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Malia The Food Hoarder Take 2

Gosh, I wish I always had my video camera charged!!

Today was a crazy day. With Koa's speech appointments and in home therapy, it was just a day of madness!! So unfortunately, I had to get food on the run. Thank goodness that we live near a Chick-Fil-A. Granted it is fast food, but at least I can see that their chicken is actual real chicken!

Anyway, Malia and Kekoa both LOVE the chicken breast bites there... and Malia loves them so much she won't let go of them.

Here she is double fisting them and screaming everytime I tried to take one away... which hence, would have been great if I had a video camera around!

Photobucket
Photobucket

Giving me the evil eye!! "Don't take my food Mommy!"
Photobucket

No comments: