I know I may have updated this on Facebook, but not here so here it is... Malia is DONE with baby foods! No more purees, no more mushy soft stuff. But real, honest to goodness, table food. I have to admit, as much as I miss her being a "baby" and want to keep her one, its so convenient to have her eat whatever it is that we are eating for that particular meal.
The only problem is, the girl CAN NOT stop eating!!! She LOVES to eat! And its debatable as to who she got that trait from considering that Martin and I would BOTH drive far and wide for food! :) But Malia, my goodness, the girl sees food, any food and has to have it. Thank goodness that she's not picky! I am hoping hope of all hopes that it stays this way!
We let Ba Mai, Ong Thuc (Martin's parents) and Uncle Christian aka Untow Tistan watch Malia for an afternoon while Martin and I joined my family for brunch this past Sunday with Kekoa in tow.
See what happens when they withhold food from her and tease her with an eggroll! Hahahaha. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh Malia Girl!




No comments:
Post a Comment