Every year as a tradition we go around the table saying what we each were thankful for during the year. Everyone had things ranging from food, to health, to family... me, I said that I was thankful for having Malia, because 10 months ago we didn't even know if we would be bringing Malia home, much less holding her in our arms and celebrating the holidays with us. Again, I can't say it any more than I have, but Malia truly is my miracle.
Some more things that we, as the Vu Crew Ohana are grateful for:
-Each other, most importantly!
-Our health
-A warm bed at night and a roof over our heads
-Food in our bellies
-Love for and from each other
-Supportive family
-A future bright ahead of us
Happy Thanksgiving All!!
Anna checking on rolls hot from the oven

Zac and Martin carving the delicious turkey... Thank you Zac!!

The table spread



Getting ready to say Grace over the food


Janet with Bella & Vivi

Ba Mai & Malia

Cooper!

Bella!

Kekoa being unattentive :)


Celebrating Lynn's birthday!



Dad & Malia




No comments:
Post a Comment