Luckily, because Lolo & Lola are living with us, I was able to use Lola's camera and get some good still shots. But I lost my capability to video record, which stunk big time! We have our camcorder, but frankly, I'm not that savvy enough to know how to transfer the files.
So as a Christmas 2009/ Valentine's Day 2010/ 6th Wedding Anniversary/ Mother's Day 2010/ 31st Birthday/ Christmas 2010 gift (yes, Martin is THAT behind on presents & holidays!!) I got a brand new toy... a Sony Cybershot TX7... and wow. I just LOVE it!!
Here are some of the shots that I took with my new gadget!
Daddy & Malia

Malia almost crawling! (And me using the "Twilight" mode)

Kekoa playing with Dini (Me using the "fast action mode")



And this may possibly be one of my favorite modes... a PET MODE!!! Whenever you use a flash on a pet, due to the tapetal reflection, the pet's eyes glow green, making for some crazy shots! But this mode completely emliminates it. And now you can see just how pretty Dini's eyes really are :)


And the BEST capability! HD video!!! It took a while to upload, but it was so worth it!




No comments:
Post a Comment