Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

PitaPata Dog tickers

PitaPata Dog tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, November 22, 2010

Malia The Chatterbox

Ok, I admit, I am addicted to my camera! I constantly kept my battery charging just in case there was something that I wanted to catch... and with kids, sometimes it really is just a split second and then you lose it.

Tonight luckily, was one of those rare moments in infancy where Malia was engaged in showing off her new milestone and wasn't fleeting about it.

Daddy calls her his chattebox because when he was a little boy, all his progress reports in school would always be glowing... except for his report card that would say, "Chatterbox. Needs less talking in class." Coincidentally, I would get the same comments on my behavior in elementary school as well. And now that Malia has found her voice... well, it just seems as if we should be preparing ourselves for the same report as well. :)



No comments: